- Abstracts should not exceed 1 page in length, no longer than 500 words, and be single spaced
- Arial font with 1” margins is preferred
- Files should be saved in the following format “LASTNAME_PCE2019” and submitted as a word doc file
- Abstracts must contain the following information: abstract title, authors, affiliations, body of abstract, support
Abstracts that are accepted for poster presentation should follow the guidelines below.
- Posters should not exceed 48 inches wide by 48 inches tall.
- Authors are invited to set up their posters on Monday, October 7th from 7:30 - 8:30 am prior to the start of Session 1. Authors are invited to take down their posters after 3:00 pm on Tuesday, October 8, 2019.
- Posters can be printed on paper or cloth. Boards with push pins for hanging posters will be available in the meeting space.